Monday, October 27, 2008

Here we go again!

Well my husband is being stop lossed and he will be returning to Iraq in January. We are all dealing with it as best as we can. My 10 year is having the most trouble with it. It brakes my heart that she has to go through this. What a hard situation to handle/process for a 10 year old. This will be his 3rd tour in Iraq and I am (unfortunately) have gotten used to not having my husband around but it seems to never get any easier on the children.

I think the worst part of him being sent over there is everyone has an opinion and thank that Military wifes want to hear it. We don't we also don't like to be reminded about the danger our husbands are in or be reminded that we may become widdows.

I hope this time will be easier on us all.

1 comment:

:corinne: said...

I'm praying for you girlie! Know that the Lord has a plan even when we're not sure...He knows and Loves you and your family. Huggs girlie. If you ever need anything...don't hesitate to call or email ;).