Friday, December 19, 2008

John's Incredible Pizza- The Birthday Party


We had Danielle's brithday party at John's Incedible Pizza ( or as I refer to it.... big kid's chuck E Cheese.) And all went well. She was very happy with the results and the kids had a blast.


But what I had was a reality check...... as my 11 year old and her friends played games and goofed off. Here walks in a local boys' football team of 13-16 year olds. I think nothing of it at first. These are little girls....surely they can be in this large place without even noticing eachother. NOPE..... one of my daughter's friends gets hit on! I was shocked....then I had to take off my rose colored glasses and see that these girls no longer look like babies... they are turning into teenagers. I am not ready for this but its coming at me fast........

No comments: