Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Houdini

So Noah learned a new trick today. She just learned how to climb in a chair or on the couch a few days ago and I thought that was bad....especially when she fell on her head on my tile floor. Today, she did her new trick....she climbed out of her crib! 16 months old, I knew she was going to keep me on my toes but I thought I had a little more time before this! So now the decision....do I change her bed to a toddler bed so she doesn't get hurt... ( and I no longer get any sleep) or do I buy a net for the top of the crib.....

1 comment:

Shannon Hartz said...

Dane, my wild man was, and is a climber. After knocking himself out twice, I opted for the net - tent over the bed - it's been perfect. He can still stand and jump and I sleep a bit sounder at night knowing he can't get out of his bed. He actually likes the tent and freaks out if we ever forget to zip it.